In Llangoed, Anglesey, we cleared a large overgrown area of garden and seeded a new lawn of ‘golf course’ quality grass. The new lawn married seamlessly with the existing lawns.
We provided the complete service from start to finish, including the following:
- Tree takedown.
- Bramble and scrub clearance.
- Tree stump grinding.
- Grading and profiling ground with JCB.
- Backpack spray weed killing.
- Preparing seedbed to fine tilth prior to sowing grass seed.
- Specific grass seed varieties used to provide ‘golf course quality green’.
- After sowing the ground was rolled twice, to provide a smooth finish and aid germination.
Since creating the new lawns our customer is able to maintain his grounds with ease by ride on mowing. He now enjoys practicing his golf on the new lawns.